Let's say you've got a big idea but you're not sure what's next for it. Recently, I had the privilege to deliver a presentation at InPrint USA about this topic. This is the kind of strategic thinking I think you'll really enjoy.
On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn about:
- The four components needed to make a big idea a reality
- When you should start looking for funding
- The growing role of private equity and how it's changing the game
- When should you walk away from your big idea
The LaManna Alliance will also be presenting at Fastener Fair USA later this month. Join my Director of Communication, Ken Okel, as he talks about how to grow your business. Join us at this show in Detroit. We're able to offer you free registration though this link.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap