Lately, I've been getting the same call from printing business owners. They're asking, "What do I do next?" As businesses grow and owners age, new challenges and opportunities can emerge.
In this episode of the Printer's Edge Podcast, you'll find out what you should be thinking about now, in order to prepare yourself and your business for the best future.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you need to start setting goals for one, three, five, and ten year increments.
- The important steps you need to take as you approach retirement.
- How to best prepare an exit strategy or succession plan.
- How death should be seen as a business.
- How to prepare your family for your transition.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions