Let's take a look at three printing businesses that each faced some serious challenges. All involved privately held printing companies. There were tough decisions that needed to be made and sometimes there were major disagreements.
These are the kinds of discussions I'm involved with and I think you'll learn a lot from this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast.
Our case studies involve:
- A partnership of three, who all decided it's time to sell.
- A partnership of two where only one is ready to retire.
- A father and son partnership, where the father fires his son.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
Looking to grow your printing business? Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap