The acquisition of a successful printing business seemed like the perfect marriage but a common problem killed the deal. What happened and how should business owners prepare for the pain of selling?On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn:
- What the private equity buyer wanted that surprised the seller.
- The elements of the growing due diligence checklist.
- How to reduce the risk of a sale collapsing.
- The buyer's return on investment expectations.
- If you strike out, what should you not expect to receive from a future buyer?
You may also enjoy checking out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap