Rock LaManna has learned the successful sale of a printing business needs a good roadmap. For more than 25 years, he's been creating these customized sales plans for owners.
On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast, you'll go behind the scenes as Rock talks about this process and how it's starting for a family business, where a sale and not a succession, is in the future.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why the three step process matters.
- The importance of trust in the process.
- Why Rock must find the owner's pain before coming up with a solution to their challenges.
- Where the ideal buyer's focus will be on the business. Hint: It's not the past.
- The importance of teamwork in a sale.
- What the ideal buyer has in common with a high school senior.
Want to find out what happened to Rock's golf clubs? Check out this video:
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resoures
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- A 50 Year Label Industry Success Story
- A Metalic Ink Printing Breakthrough
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions