While a Letter of Intent or LOI may make your heart beat a little faster with excitement, you need to understand what can happen next to you and your business. It's a process full of twists and turns that has evolved with private equity playing a growing role in the marketplace.
Prepare to be overwhelmed or empower yourself today. A little knowledge can go a long way.On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn about:
- Why you must understand the due diligence process of private equity.
- The role of emotions in the process.
- Who must review the LOI before you sign.
- Why you'll need patience.
- The buyer's return on investment expectations.
- How long a buyer's checklist can be.
You may also enjoy checking out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap