Do you have an idea that you think might be worth pursuing as a patent? Recently, I was honored to a part of ICE USA Expo and InPrint USA, where I gave two presentations. One was to manufacturers and it was all about patents. Find out the good, the bad, and the ugly about the patent process.
On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn about:
- What you should do first in the patent process
- A realistic timetable for your patent
- The importance of experts on your team
- Why global muscle is critical for enforcement
- My checklist of what you'll need
- Why patents are for the BIG BOYS
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap