You may not know that I am a graduate from Harvard Business School's Owner/President Management program. This three year, intense education shaped the way I look at business and how I work with business owners today.
It's a story with twists and turns and some lessons you can apply to your business right away.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why I needed to get some more education;
- How I found a way to pay for Harvard Business School;
- What a day was like during the intense learning process at Harvard;
- What were some of my big takeaways from this experience;
- How my education was put into practice, when given the chance to buy the family business.
Click here to learn more about the OPM program.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resoures
- Meet the Innovators
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions