Every business, even when it is successful, must decide if it is time for some major changes. That was the decision made recently by the Printing Association of Florida, which is now known as the Florida Graphics Alliance.
On this episode of the Printer's Edge Podcast, you'll find out more about this challenging decision. There are some practical lessons about customer service that can apply to your business.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why a growing association knew it had to change?
- Are you offering your services to the right audience?
- How long does it take to make a major branding decision?
- Does your slogan reflect your offerings?
- What's the state of the printing industry in Florida?
Click here to learn more about The Florida Graphics Alliance.
We also preview the MarketEdge2018 conference, which we will be attending in November. For more information about this event, which is designed to boost your success with direct mail, visit: https://marketedge2018.com/ Enter coupon code: LAMANNA20 for a 20% discount.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resoures
- Meet the Innovators
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions