You feel pretty confident that your printing business will sell, so does your sell side advisor need a print background? In this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast, Rock LaManna and Ken Okel tackle that question from one of our listeners.
Questions Answered in this Episode
- The importance of knowing your ideal buyer.
- How an advisor must have a mix of strategic experience, knowledge, chemistry, and trust.
- Why there must be a discussion about speed to close.
Rock and Ken also discuss their upcoming appearances at SPIRE and the Graphics of the Americas Expo.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resoures
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- A 50 Year Label Industry Success Story
- A Metalic Ink Printing Breakthrough
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions