When it comes to business, I know that coaching matters. Coaching has played a huge role in my personal and professional life by allowing me to get help from the best, in order to get better.
Today, I'm proud to coach business owners. I'm honored to help them achieve their dreams.
If you feel like you're stuck professionally or need to grow faster, then you will enjoy this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast. In this episode, you will learn:
- How I first embraced coaching.
- The role chemistry, hope, and development play in a good coaching relationship.
- How coaching put a LaManna in the Hall of Fame.
- What I do as I coach business owners, as they buy, sell, or grow their businesses.
In this episode, I talk about my son, Dan. Here's a picture of the two of us from his playing days.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions