In order to make strategic decisions about the future of your business, you need to understand the ongoing changes in the printing industry. Recently, I hosted a webinar with The Great Lakes Graphics Association about how the game has changed. I'm sharing some of that content with you.
On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn:
- The importance of a defined strategy.
- Why your plan needs to reflect multiple timelines.
- The importance of a clear vision for your business.
- Understanding the talent in your organization and especially those areas where you are weak.
- How the valuation process has changed.
- Understanding that any transaction or transition can come with curveballs.
The LaManna Alliance is proud to be a part of April's ICE USA and InPrint USA co-located trade shows. Follow this link to register. Then enter code RL19, which opens the door for you to get a free pass for the exhibit hall. That's where you can attend my presentations or set an appointment with me in the Ask The Experts pavilion.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap