When it comes time to sell your business, will you be able to let go? I've seen owners lose out on strong offers due to what could only be described as self-sabotage. Let's talk about the mindset and the decisions you need to make now before you decide to sell your business.
On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn:
- Why many great deals fall through;
- What should help you choose between multiple good offers;
- What is the current transition period in today's market;
- Why you may need a therapist to help you with the sale;
- When you should start preparing to sell your business.
You may also want to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap