Welcome to what I'd like to call a LaManna Masterclass. Come along as I take a deep dive into some of the questions I'm asked again and again. It's my hope the answers will help you think strategically when it's time to make your next big move. On this episode of The Printer's Edge Podcast you will learn:
- What you need to know about selling a printing business.
- Whether your sales commitment is there.
- What you should know about buying a printing business.
- What should be a part of your succession planning.
- How you should approach trying to grow you business.
- If you're behind in your exit planning.
You may also want to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Want to get your business strong for a potential sale? Then you'll love our new assessment. It's an easy and powerful way to get a roadmap for your future.
And don't forget to check out our 2019 Print Industry Predictions.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resources
- 3 Printing Business Case Studies
- Our 2019 Print Industry Predictions
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- Meet the Innovators
- Great Tool for Business Strategy
- Your Sales Roadmap