Rock LaManna and the LaManna Alliance were proud to present two educational sessions at this year's Graphics of the Americas Expo. This session, "Boom! Big Idea Strategies" was designed to empower print business entrepreneurs.
Rock LaManna and Ken Okel discussed a variety of hot topics for the printing community. Our thanks to all who talked to us and shared their concerns during this great event.
Issues Covered in this Episode
- The importance of succession planning.
- Some of the problems that cause printers to lose sleep.
- What helped make Rock LaManna successful.
- The three words Rock's father used when running the family business.
About The Printer's Edge Podcast
The Printer's Edge Podcast is your resource, whether you want to buy, sell, or build a printing business. It's like going to a trade show without the cost, the travel, or the time commitment. You just get the great info. Never miss an episode when you subscribe through through Apple Podcasts.
Looking to grow your printing business. Check out his Print Businesses for Sale page and start the conversation with Rock about the right fit for your needs.
Additional LaManna Alliance Resoures
- Six Things to Consider Before You Sell Your Printing Business
- Why is a Valuation So Important?
- A 50 Year Label Industry Success Story
- A Metalic Ink Printing Breakthrough
- Our 2018 Print Industry Predictions